This is an End User License Agreement (EULA) between the end user (You) and Dezartisan (Designer). Please read this Agreement carefully. By downloading and/or installing this design, you are agreeing to the terms of this license. The purchase of one (1) license grants one (1) user the right to use a copy of the design object. You may install this design object on up to ﬁve (5) devices. Work computers are not included unless you work from home. A copy may be made for archival purposes.
PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE ALLOWANCES AND RESTRICTIONS
Many of the uses not allowed under this license can be licensed separately, through an extended or add-on license.
1. "Cut File" provides SVG | DXF for your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine.
2. "Sublimation" provides PNG | PSD files for you print at home with your own sublimation printer.
3. "Screen Print | Stencils" provides files for you to make stencils created at home with your own screen print making equipment such as Ikonart.
4. "Basic Access" provides SVG | DXF for your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine.
5. "Basic Access Plus" provides SVG | DXF for your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine along with PNG | DXF for Print at Home with your own sublimation printer and equipment.
6. "Premium Access" provides SVG | DXF for your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine, PNG | DXF for appropriate designs for Print at Home with your own sublimation printer and equipment, files for you to make stencils created at home with your own screen printing equipment such as Ikonart, and mock-ups.
1. "End Physical Products" includes small business commercial use license to create the END physical product for small business owners. Sublimation prints, Screen Prints, Stencils is not considered an END physical product. Registration License # is your order number. Keep this as proof for your license purchase.
2. "Sell Sublimation Transfers" is a small business commercial license allowing you to print and sell sublimation prints. Registration License # is your order number. Keep this as proof for your license purchase.
3. "Print on Demand" is a small business commercial license allowing you to send digitals files to one print on demand company and allows you to sell merchandise on a max of 3 different marketplaces. Registration License # is your order number. Keep this as proof of your license purchase.
4. "Sell Screen Prints | Stencils License" is a small business commercial license allowing you to sell screen prints and stencils. Registration license # is your order number. Keep this as proof of your license purchase.
5. "Corporate License" commercial use allows for mass production of a END physical product. License Registration # will be emailed after purchase. Keep this as proof of your license purchase.
Selling of the digital file in any format is NOT allowed with any of the licensures listed above, including "Corporate". This includes using part of the design to create a new "design", changing the font and calling it a new "design", or copying the layout of the design.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Third Party Use
This design is meant for use by individuals who create physical end products themselves, using equipment they own and operate. The design may not be delivered to a third party (such as a printer, graphic designer, service bureau, or print-on demand site).
This design is copyrighted and contains intellectual property information protected by the laws of the United States of America, by the copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. Any copyright and other rights belong to Designer. This agreement does not give you the copyright to the design itself; only the rights to use the design as described in this license.
Modificaton of Design
You are allowed to modify the design for personal and business use under the following conditions:
A. You may use the modified design to create physical end products, using equipment owned and operated by you.
B. You may not distribute, reproduce, sell, transfer, license, or give away your adaptations to others without the written consent of Designer.
C. Use is limited to one user.
D. You may not authorize or commission a third party to make customized versions of the design.
E. You may not convert the original design file format(s) to another format without express written consent from Designer. Even with conversion permission, other formats may also require a supplemental license to use.
Designer has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the design and documentation, and cease any use of the design immediately.
Disclaimer and Warranty
Designer makes no warranties expressed or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
Without limiting the aforementioned, Designer shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product. All implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for
any particular purpose are specifically excluded and disclaimed. Some states/countries do not permit the exclusion of
implied warranties, and you may have other rights which may vary from state/country. Designer shall not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any general, special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages arising out of the use of the design. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of limitations related to purchases by consumers. To the greatest extent permitted by law, any implied warranties or exclusions not effectively excluded by this License are limited to thirty (30) days. Designer reserves the right to decline to license this design to any party at Designer’s sole discretion.
Updated December 2021