Quick License Explanation
© Dezartisan 2021 Small Business, Commercial Use License
- "Cut File License" provides SVG | DXF for your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine. Registration # will be emailed after purchase
- "Sublimation License" provides PNG | PSD allowing you to sell sublimation products you print at home with your own sublimation printer. Registration # will be emailed after purchase
- "Screen Print Stencil License" provides files for you to make stencils created at home with your own screen print making equipment such as Ikonart. Registration # will be emailed after purchase
- "Print On Demand License" provides PNG | PSD and allows you to send digital file to one print on demand company and allows you to sell merchandise on a max of 3 different marketplaces. Registration # will be emailed after purchase.
- "Corporate License" is provided in SVG | DXF | PNG | PSD. This licensure registration allows for mass production of a finished product. License Registration # will be emailed after purchase.
- Selling of the digital file in any format is NOT allowed with any of the licensures listed above, including "Corporate". This includes using part of the design to create a new "design", changing the font and calling it a new "design", or copying the layout of the design.